Daniel took some pictures last night in downtown Santa Fe of a beautiful church.
As we were about to say "adios" to Santa Fe, I realized that we haven't had any of the great homemade tamales....so we are off on a "tamale hunt" and we found them at Posa's. I ordered red chile pork and Daniel had green chile chicken....and they WERE spicy, but tasted great. It's been about 10 years since I've had them. If you want to try some of these great tamales, go to www.santafetamales.com to order.
Now, with that out of the way and after getting gas, we're off to Albuquerque....I'm driving today and Blue is navigating.
The picture below is of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque, NM.
We were moving along really well until I saw a sign for Indian Fry Bread and immediately took the exit. I love this bread and I wanted Daniel to try it too, so.....we ordered one from the Indian lady with honey on top. Yummy!
| Indian Fry Bread |
We saw about 10 trains today in the desert....coming and going. Thought this was a great shot he took.
We finally made it to Arizona, The Grand Canyon State.
And we are ending our journey today with beautiful clouds, a rainbow and sunset.
We've checked into our hotel, had dinner, worked on the blog and now, it's bedtime.
We've had a great day and tomorrow, The Grand Canyon!




No comments:
Post a Comment